Dear Foregen Supporters,
Welcome back to our most recent newsletter. We have some important updates for you, and an overview of the best parts of October.
What’s Happened Since Last Time?
- We will be attending BIO-EUROPE in Hamburg, Germany this November 11th - 13th, where we’ve been invited for talks with several international organizations. Our goal at BIO-EUROPE is to further our connections, follow up with previous contacts which we’ll meet, and explore more of Europe’s technology sector while marketing ourselves to prospective global partners.
- We’ve been in discussions with numerous trade agencies in Europe who are showing increased interest in our project and potential for development. As a part of these discussions, our President Vincenzo Aiello and lead scientist Dr. Elena Bondioli have finished producing the documentation necessary to move forward with finalizing a funding source.
- As part of our search for a tissue supplier in Colombia, our South American legal firm has communicated to us that they are finishing their study and will send us a report on key questions that need to be answered by the local authorities.
- Our tissue supplier has informed us that 15 tissues have been shipped on October 28th and will be delivered to our lab in Italy.
- The AMA we held on October 6th was very successful - many of you stopped by and contributed your questions. If you’re interested in reading through them you can check out the AMA at this link.
- We are continuing to pursue several research opportunities in relation to Phase III of our roadmap, and function as complementary components. As such, we are in the exploratory stages of acquiring the resources to conduct a histological study of the foreskin with modern techniques, as well as other important potential research opportunities. Tissue priority will be applied to Phase II animal trials.
- Over the past month Foregen also had over 180 new supporters sign up on our site expressing interest in the project.
- For the month of October reached a total of $10,993 in donations, which helps us move forward with the next parts of our mission! Be sure to inform other activists, friends and family about Foregen and the science we’re pursuing to one day help provide genital integrity to men around the world. Our overall total to date is $520,405 Let’s keep it up.
Tell Me Something Interesting
- This piece discusses how “Scientists at Tomsk Polytechnic University jointly with the University of Montana (USA) proposed a promising new material for regenerative medicine for recovery of damaged tissues and blood vessels. This is a 3-D scaffold, made of biodegradable material and filled with special inhibitors, which were also obtained at TPU. They literally turn off the work of enzymes, responsible for the inflammation reaction, occurring in immune cells in response to external stimuli. In this case, such an irritant is a regenerative material.”
Thanks for reading, and stay tuned for our next newsletter. If you’d like more frequent updates, please head over to our blog, or visit one of our social media accounts – the links are at the bottom of this newsletter.
The Foregen Team