Dear Foregen Supporters,
Welcome back to our most recent newsletter. We have some important updates for you, and an overview of the best parts of November so far.
What’s Happened Since Last Time
- The publication of our paper in Journal of Tissue Engineering should be occurring soon. The last proofreading edits are being made and it has been formatted for the journal. We will make a special announcement once we are notified of publication, and we have a DOI number available for those who are interested in reading it as soon as it’s published: 10.1177/2041731418812613
- With our publication nearing release, several from Foregen’s team met at the head location in Rome to discuss our next steps and upcoming changes, as well as other important projects.
- The project that we included in previous newsletters on discussions with supporters will also be taking place and we will notify those who are selected to to participate in a phone call with us. If you are selected please respond within 48 hours.
- For the month of November so far we reached a total of $4,441 in donations, which helps us move forward with the next parts of our mission! Be sure to inform other activists, friends and family about Foregen and the science we’re pursuing to one day help provide genital integrity to men around the world. Our overall total to date is $378,378 - Let’s keep it up.
Tell Me Something Interesting
- This recent article details the work of researchers at Tel Aviv University which claims that they “have invented the first fully personalized tissue implant, made up of a patient’s own materials and cells, paving the way to engineering a variety of implants from just one small fatty tissue biopsy and making the risk of an immune response to an organ implant 'virtually disappear.'”
Volunteer for Foregen
If you are interested in any of the following positions, please click on them to read more and apply:
Thanks for reading, and stay tuned for our next newsletter. If you’d like more frequent updates, please head over to our blog, or visit one of our social media accounts – the links are at the bottom of this newsletter.
The Foregen Team