Dear Foregen Supporters,
Welcome back to our most recent newsletter. We have some important updates for you, and an overview of the best parts of April.
What’s Happened Since Last Time?
- We had a very generous individual donate over $2,000 in April! The generosity from them and every one of our supporters helps pay for the materials and equipment needed for the next phase and is invaluable for future progress.
- We’ve registered and will be attending Knowledge for Growth in Ghent, Belgium where we will be looking to network and find connections to help support future phases.
- As our tissue supplier continues to source and collect the necessary tissue for Phase II, our team and scientists are moving forward with experiment preparations. We anticipate 1-2 more months until tissue collection is complete.
- For the month of April we reached a total of $10,403 in donations, which helps us move forward with the next parts of our mission! Be sure to inform other activists, friends and family about Foregen and the science we’re pursuing to one day help provide genital integrity to men around the world. Our overall total to date is $452,275 - Let’s keep it up.
Tell Me Something Interesting
- A new article describes how ‘a team of Israeli researchers has “printed” the world’s first 3-D vascularized, engineered heart [...] which was made using a patient’s own cells and biological material. Until now, scientists have successfully printed only simple tissues without blood vessels. [...] At this stage, the 3-D heart produced at TAU is sized for a rabbit, but the professors said that larger human hearts could be produced using the same technology.’
Volunteer for Foregen - We Want Your Help
If you are interested in any of the following positions, please click on them to read more and apply:
Thanks for reading, and stay tuned for our next newsletter. If you’d like more frequent updates, please head over to our blog, or visit one of our social media accounts – the links are at the bottom of this newsletter.
The Foregen Team