Dear Foregen Supporters,
Welcome back to our most recent newsletter. We have some important updates for you, and an overview of the best parts of November.
What’s Happened Since Last Time?
- Important update: we have a video from our spokesman, Eric Clopper, detailing new information about our research and future plans as a company. Make sure to give it a watch since there’s new information in there! We also have a blog post with a rundown of the video.
- A blog post from one of our supporters, Sam, who wanted to share a personal message about the struggle men can face in discussing this issue and bringing it to light in our society.
- Another blog post from one of our writers, Joshua, about the issue of scarring with Foregen’s procedure
- For November we reached a total of $10,048 in donations, which helps us move forward with the next parts of our mission! Tell other activists about Foregen and the science we’re researching to help restore genital integrity to men around the world. Our overall total to date is $246,817 - Let’s keep it up.
Tell Me Something Interesting
- An article about the new FDA guidelines for regenerative medicine, meant to be ‘[a] framework [that] aims to spur innovation, efficient access to potentially transformative products, while ensuring safety and efficacy.’
- A story from Business Insider: ‘A startup looking to reverse type 1 diabetes just raised $114 million.’
Volunteer for Foregen - We Want Your Help
- We have a special request that our supporters might be especially interested in helping out with. We are looking for skilled manufacturers who would be able to bring Vincenzo Aiello’s HuFo sculpture to the market in greater quantities. At the moment we are thinking a 3D printed method would be a possible route to accomplish this. We’re thinking of putting together a digital file that could be downloaded and printed by anyone around the world! If you’re interested in helping with this project, please email Tyler at email@example.com
- Our Director of Events, Robert, is also interested in recruiting people to help with planning events and taking care of some of the administrative elements of it. If you’re interested in working with him on outreach efforts and building the community email him at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are interested in any of the following positions, please click on them to read more and apply:
- Responses are checked daily. We will respond to ALL submissions within 3 business days.
Thanks for reading, and stay tuned for our next newsletter. If you’d like more frequent updates, please head over to our blog, or visit one of our social media accounts – the links are at the bottom of this newsletter.
The Foregen Team