Dear Foregen Supporters,
Welcome back to our most recent newsletter. We have some important updates for you, and an overview of the best parts of August so far.
What’s Happened Since Last Time
- The work on revising our scientific paper has come near to its completion. We’ve begun working on additional paperwork that accompanies a paper when it gets submitted. We plan to submit our revised manuscript to BJU international.
- We’re working on releasing a video concerning the next plans for finances and funding. We hope to have that video out by our next newsletter.
- Many of you filled out our supporter survey that helped us get more information on our supporter demographic. For those of you that did, thank you! If you haven’t already, the survey is still open for those of you who wish to participate.
- For the month of August so far we’ve reached a total of $4,816 in donations, which helps us move forward with the next parts of our mission! Be sure to inform other activists, friends and family about Foregen and the science we’re pursuing to one day help provide genital integrity to men around the world. Our overall total to date is $351,257 - Let’s keep it up.
Tell Me Something Interesting
- This piece talks about an impressive new development in the field of biotechnology, in which lab-grown lungs have been successfully transplanted into living pigs. As the researchers explain: “Within two weeks, the transplanted lungs had already begun to establish the robust networks of blood vessels they need to survive. During two months of post-transplant observation, the researchers found no signs that the animals' immune systems had rejected the new lungs. But they next want to study the long-term viability of the organs.”
- Another article detailing work that has potential for regenerative medicine; according to researchers, “It is now possible to accurately predict how one subpopulation of cells can be converted into another thanks to a new computational method, according to Luxembourg researchers.”
Volunteer for Foregen - We Want Your Help
If you are interested in any of the following positions, please click on them to read more and apply:
Thanks for reading, and stay tuned for our next newsletter. If you’d like more frequent updates, please head over to our blog, or visit one of our social media accounts – the links are at the bottom of this newsletter.
The Foregen Team