Dear Foregen Supporters,
Welcome back to our most recent newsletter. We have some important updates for you, and an overview of the best parts of August thus far.
What's Happened Since Last Time?
- SPECIAL UPDATE: Our President, Vincenzo Aiello, confirmed with our scientists and posted an update on Facebook, stating that our work in the lab will be done by the end of September!
- For our upcoming article on circumcision in South Korea we’ve interviewed several of our Korean supporters. Here’s part two of those interviews.
- We recently updated our ‘stories from supporters’ page. Here you can learn why people are supporting us. If you too would like to share your story, please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- As we mentioned last time we’ll be attending Dallas Pride on the 16th of September. Like NYC and Toronto, this is another opportunity to meet people and gain more supporters. If you would like to attend and volunteer, please contact email@example.com
- Donations for the month of August as a whole were $10,558. Once again this is an all-time high! Our current grand total to date is $217,527 - Let’s keep it up.
Tell Me Something Interesting
- Similarly, an article by Tablet explores the significance of circumcision in Jewish tradition.
- Psychology Today has featured an article on the potential psychological harms of circumcision.
- Scientists at the University of Oxford have demonstrated how human and animal tissues can be 3D printed, while the individual cells remain alive and intact.
- Northwestern University Medicine scientists have invented a range of bioactive ‘origami organs’ that could significantly help patients in the future. Check out the video.
Volunteer for Foregen - We Need Your Help
- We are looking to get an assistant for Robert, our Director of Events, to help plan and organize events. Real life events can be a great way to boost Foregen’s name and circumcision awareness in general. If you’re interested in assisting and want to help Foregen succeed, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- We are still looking for people to help us create visual content. If you can create images and videos, please contact email@example.com
- If you have a humanities or social sciences degree and would like to write for our blog, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for reading, and stay tuned for our next newsletter. If you would like more content, please head over to our blog, or visit one of our social media accounts – links are at the bottom of the newsletter.
If you are looking for a way to contribute to Foregen, please head over to our site and donate. You can get a monthly plan, or make a one-time donation. Every donation brings us closer to regeneration.
If you want to further assist us, please check out AmazonSmile. By using AmazonSmile every time you make a purchase 0.5% will be donated to a nonprofit. In this instance, Foregen. Just make sure that you log in to https://smile.amazon.com - it's easy to use!
The Foregen Team