Dear Foregen Supporters,
Welcome back to our most recent newsletter. We have some important updates for you, and an overview of the best parts of May.
What’s Happened Since Last Time
- One of our ongoing projects that we’ve been working on in the back end is the redesign and launch of a new site. We have a team of web developers, graphic designers and artists who are working on this project. We have a number of elements complete and we are going to continue to refine and add more to make it the best central platform we can for Foregen’s work. If you’re interested in volunteering to help with current and future development, and have experience with WordPress, please fill out our survey here.
- We are very interested in recruiting writers to produce continued content for Foregen’s site. If you have prior experience writing for a blog, newspaper, website, or other platforms, and have knowledge of the scientific aspects of Foregen’s work, we’d like to hear from you at our survey here.
- In an exciting announcement for this past month’s donations, we had a very generous donor contribute $5,000, making May our second highest month on record with a total of $15,521. Tell other activists about Foregen and the science we’re researching to help restore genital integrity to men around the world. Our overall total to date is $326,664 - Let’s keep it up.
Tell Me Something Interesting
- An article about Rooster Bio talking about the company’s research working on ‘manufacturing affordable, high quality stems to the companies developing products.’ These types of developments will be enormous for the entire field of regenerative medicine, helping to scale up different treatments and make them available for more people, much like our own.
- Another piece detailing a significant achievement from Newcastle University, where corneas were successfully 3D printed for the first time.
Volunteer for Foregen - We Want Your Help
If you are interested in any of the following positions, please click on them to read more and apply:
Thanks for reading, and stay tuned for our next newsletter. If you’d like more frequent updates, please head over to our blog, or visit one of our social media accounts – the links are at the bottom of this newsletter.
The Foregen Team