Dear Foregen Supporters,
Welcome back to our most recent newsletter. We have some important updates for you, and an overview of the best parts of February so far.
What’s Happened Since Last Time
- One of our good friends we’ve partnered with, Brendon Marotta, has recently launched a second Kickstarter for his award-winning documentary American Circumcision. The funding raised from this campaign will be used to fund the film’s release and the touring campaign: screenings in major cities, on college campuses, hiring a publicist, and filming the whole tour. This is an excellent opportunity to back a project that will open people’s eyes up to the harm caused by circumcision and what there is we can do to fix it. We encourage you to back it and if you’re interested in supporting click on this link.
- We’ve added a new volunteer, Jordan Arel, to the core team on our staff page to reach more people through original content and sharing our message.
- We’re working on putting up several new web pages to accommodate supporters’ requests, including an updated volunteering page, a ‘Foregen at a Glance’ page, giving our history and a timeline, as well as a page with Foregen materials and the actual translated documents we have.
- We received our booth location for SXWS recently: we have an excellent spot on the corner so we’ll get good traffic, as well as being in the middle of the healthcare and hospital section. We are eager to see and gauge people’s reactions and spread information about our work and why it’s so important to support. We’re working on getting last minute things ready including our graphics, banners, handouts, and other display materials that will be there
- An ongoing survey we have from our Director of Events we would like for you to fill out so we can learn more about how you found Foregen.
- Another ongoing form we put together is for our supporters to make suggestions. If you have an idea that you'd like to let us know about, please feel free to fill out and submit this form. We'll review all submissions and consider your ideas!
- For February so far we have reached a total of $5,409 in donations, which helps us move forward with the next parts of our mission! Tell other activists about Foregen and the science we’re researching to help restore genital integrity to men around the world. Our overall total to date is $284,818 - Let’s keep it up.
Tell Me Something Interesting
- An article about five Chinese children who received lab grown ears made from their own cells.
- A piece discussing how scientists have been working and developing new techniques to regenerate teeth, pushing them closer to clinical trials.
Volunteer for Foregen - We Want Your Help
We apologize for any delays in getting back to applicants, as our management team has recently been under an abnormally high workload. We will make en effort to contact all applicants who have not yet received a response within the next week.
If you are interested in any of the following positions, please click on them to read more and apply:
- Responses are checked daily. We will respond to ALL submissions within 3 business days.
Thanks for reading, and stay tuned for our next newsletter. If you’d like more frequent updates, please head over to our blog, or visit one of our social media accounts – the links are at the bottom of this newsletter.
The Foregen Team