Dear Foregen Supporters,
Welcome back to our most recent newsletter. We have some important updates for you, and an overview of the best parts of January thus far.
What’s Happened Since Last Time
- One of the important events we have coming up is the SXSW convention in Austin, Texas, less than two months away in March. It’s a massive trade show and our volunteers will be there for four days in duration
- We are putting the final touches on the podcast to make it just right and are coordinating with Jordan to start work on the 2nd.
- If you haven't already we have a survey from our director events we would like for you to fill out so we can learn more about how you found Foregen.
- We've put together this form for our supporters to make suggestions! If you have an idea that you'd like to let us know about, please feel free to fill out and submit this form. We'll review all submissions and consider your ideas!
- We’ve added new moderators to our social media sites and have recruited supporters to help translate different documents about Foregen.
- For January so far we have reached a total of $6,877 in donations, which helps us move forward with the next parts of our mission! Tell other activists about Foregen and the science we’re researching to help restore genital integrity to men around the world. Our overall total to date is $274,684 - Let’s keep it up.
Tell Me Something Interesting
- An article about a recent NIH discovery that brings stem cell therapy for eye disease closer to the clinic.
- A piece detailing how researchers were able to grow working human muscle tissue from skin derived stem cells.
Volunteer for Foregen - We Want Your Help
If you are interested in any of the following positions, please click on them to read more and apply:
- Responses are checked daily. We will respond to ALL submissions within 3 business days.
Thanks for reading, and stay tuned for our next newsletter. If you’d like more frequent updates, please head over to our blog, or visit one of our social media accounts – the links are at the bottom of this newsletter.
The Foregen Team