Dear Foregen Supporters,
Welcome back to our most recent newsletter. We have some important updates for you, and an overview of the best parts of December.
What’s Happened Since Last Time
- **Important update**: If you are a donor via PayPal, expect an email from our spokesman Eric Clopper. It will have a link and more details to change the registration of your donation so we comply with regulations, as a result of the fact the amount we raise each month has grown so much.
- In an unprecedented event, we received a last-minute donation from a very generous donor, putting us over $20,000 in donations for the first time in Foregen’s history; we ended with a total of $21,015 for the month of December! Everything we’ve achieved together so far has been the result of your consistent support, and we look forward to the things we will accomplish in 2018. Tell other activists about Foregen and the science we’re researching to help restore genital integrity to men around the world. Our overall total to date is $267,802 - Let’s keep it up.
- We have a Year in Review post that summarizes everything we’ve accomplished so far in 2017 and what we’re looking to achieve in 2018.
- We have a survey from our director events we would like for you to fill out so we can learn more about how you found Foregen.
- We recently hit 1,000 subscribers on our YouTube channel, along with over 900 on our individual Reddit. If you’re interested in more ways to follow us and joining the conversation, click either of those links and subscribe.
- From the end of 2016 to the end of this year we had 268 new donors, 914 new volunteers, and a whopping 1,494 new supporters registered on our site. This shows that our message is being received and people are joining up to support regenerating the foreskin.
- We are putting the finishing touches on our podcast and we will have that ready to go at the beginning of January! We of, course, have plans to release more podcasts with Jordan Arel as our host in the future.
- We’ve continued to recruit moderators and translators to help spread the word and maintain our social media platforms.
Tell Me Something Interesting
- The FDA recently announced it would fast track the review of Mesoblast's cell therapy for heart failure.
- An article from Futurism describes how scientists have discovered ways to prevent stem cell loss and improve tissue regeneration.
Volunteer for Foregen - We Want Your Help
- We have a special request that our supporters might be especially interested in helping out with. We are looking for skilled manufacturers who would be able to bring Vincenzo Aiello’s HuFo sculpture to the market in greater quantities. At the moment we are thinking a 3D printed method with silicon would be a possible route to accomplish this. We’re thinking of putting together a digital file that could be downloaded and printed by anyone around the world! If you’re interested in helping with this project, please email Tyler at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are interested in any of the following positions, please click on them to read more and apply:
- Responses are checked daily. We will respond to ALL submissions within 3 business days.
Thanks for reading, and stay tuned for our next newsletter. If you’d like more frequent updates, please head over to our blog, or visit one of our social media accounts – the links are at the bottom of this newsletter.
The Foregen Team