Dear Foregen Supporters,
Welcome back to our most recent newsletter. We have some important updates for you, and an overview of the best parts of December thus far.
What’s Happened Since Last Time?
- Important update: we have a video from our President Vincenzo Aiello, discussing with our two scientists Dr Elena Bondioli and Dr. Valeria Pupura, different aspects of the research we do at our lab in Italy.
- We know there has been some delay, but we want to announce that we will have the first podcast at the beginning of January. The host, Jordan Arel, will also be conducting future podcasts in collaboration with Foregen!
- Brendon’s film American Circumcision, won the Silver Jury Award at the Social Justice Film Festival. This will only help to build our momentum as we help more people to understand the harms and need for a solution for this problem.
- We’ve added new moderators to our social media sites and have recruited supporters to help translate different documents about Foregen.
- We want to mention Rinke Feenstra, an intactivist, and IntactAmerica’s intactivist of the month, who came up with a rather unique creation. Feenstra created specially designed underwear made from silk to boost sensitivity for men. As Finke describes, silk is a protein fabric that mimics our skin most closely, and can protect and heal the exposed glans leading to better sensitivity and a smoother skin structure. It’s also organic, as the mucous membrane is a transformation skin from the inner world to the outer world. Those parts of our body are so sensitive and important to protect naturally since your genitals are up to 90% more absorptive to chemicals used in making regular underwear.
- For December so far we have reached a total of $5,845 in donations, which helps us move forward with the next parts of our mission! Tell other activists about Foregen and the science we’re researching to help restore genital integrity to men around the world. Our overall total to date is $252,632 - Let’s keep it up.
Tell Me Something Interesting
- A tissue engineering company recently raised $4 million for its work on developing materials to heal wounds and grow new blood vessels.
- An article about identifying suitable hydrogels for bioprinting vascularized tissue.
Volunteer for Foregen - We Want Your Help
- We have a special request that our supporters might be especially interested in helping out with. We are looking for skilled manufacturers who would be able to bring Vincenzo Aiello’s HuFo sculpture to the market in greater quantities. At the moment we are thinking a 3D printed method with silicon would be a possible route to accomplish this. We’re thinking of putting together a digital file that could be downloaded and printed by anyone around the world! If you’re interested in helping with this project, please email Tyler at email@example.com
If you are interested in any of the following positions, please click on them to read more and apply:
- Responses are checked daily. We will respond to ALL submissions within 3 business days.
Thanks for reading, and stay tuned for our next newsletter. If you’d like more frequent updates, please head over to our blog, or visit one of our social media accounts – the links are at the bottom of this newsletter.
The Foregen Team